So, once again, I find myself in a workshop. Not the first time as you might know (e.g. read about it here, here, and here). But this time it is a bit different. Karin-Marijke took a flight home and temporally ‘abandoned’ me in Bogotá; I opted to stay in Colombia. There is always a growing list of things that need to be done, but for which time and/or place are missing. Now that she is in the Netherlands I’m crossing a lot small items off my list.
I had plenty of time on my hands in Iguana 4×4’s workshop, and as I walked around the workshop I took photos of details that captured my eye.
So here it is, my artist impression of the workshop.
Phone +57 310 5658369
Website Iguana 4×4
What details have you captured in a workshop. Share them in the comment section below.
- The Border Crossing of San Miguel (Ecuador - Colombia)
- Renault 4s in Colombia
- Reasons to visit Cali, Colombia
- The Workshop – Artistic Details
- Having Fun on the Road – The Amagá Railroad Bridge (Colombia)
- Academia 4x4 Duel of Couples in Bogotá
- Taking Risks? – A Trip to Colombia's Chocó Region
- Accommodation & Camping in Colombia
- Travel Information on Colombia – Money Matters, Paperwork, Workshops...
- 5 Awesome Off-the-Beaten-Track Road Trips in Colombia
- Traversing Los Llanos in Colombia
More Landcruising Adventure Stories: