This year’s turnout has not surpassed previous Overland Reunions. And we’re happy with that as we feel we have reached some sort of sweet spot. You can wander about and find time to chat with everyone, inspect all overland vehicles at leisure while still having time to explore the surrounding natural reserve. We didn’t count but think we were with some 35 overland rigs and 80 people or so.
We are not looking to turn our Overland Reunion into a commercial spectacle and we think that we speak for most visitors when saying we all had a fantastic weekend. Here is a quick recap of the 12th Overland Reunion in De Lutte.
I Want to Be There Next Year – Where Do I Sign Up?
If you haven’t done so this or last year: fill in the form below and Coen will add you to the list to keep you in the loop about the next year’s event.
We look forward to seeing you in April 2018! (not in May, as usual)
More Questions? Please ask them in the comment section below, and we’ll answer them asap.
All Posts on the Overland Reunion
- Overland Reunion – How Did it Start and How Does it Work?
- Overland Reunion – How Do I Sign Up?
- Overland Reunion 2013
- Overland Reunion 2014 – Photos and Impressions
- Get Ready for the Overland Reunion 2015
- Overland Reunion 2015 in Photos
- Overland Reunion 2016 in Photos
- Overland Reunion 2017 in Photos
More Landcruising Adventure Stories: